The Mechanical (Equipment) Engineering discipline includes specialists in:
- Rotating Equipment
- Pressure Vessels & Storage Tanks
- Heat Exchangers and Heating Equipment
- Lifting and Mechanical Handling Equipment
- HVAC Systems
- Specialized Upstream Oil & Gas Processing Systems.
Specialized in design, selection and integration of equipment to provide optimized solutions for specific processes.
Close and direct relation with process design engineers, instrumentation, control specialists, and layouts designers ensures highly efficient tailored solutions.
Throughout design cycle reliability, safety and environment protection are carefully considered integrated with an economical design.
Mechanical (Equipment) Engineering discipline provides expertise in:
- Oil treatment
- Gas processing
- Oil Transport, including Multiphase Fluid Transport
- Solids Removal, Cleaning and Disposal
- Power generation
- Process Facilities Utilities.