The Process Engineering Department has adequate experience in Pre-Engineering, FEED and Detailed Engineering of large Onshore / Offshore Oil and Gas facilities. Process Engineering Capabilities include and Detailed Engineering of large Onshore / Offshore Oil and Gas facilities. Process Engineering Capabilities include
- Process Simulation using HYSYS
- Steady State Hydraulic Analysis of multiphase piping / pipelines using PIPESIM
- Transient Analysis of multiphase piping / pipelines using OLGA
- Flare network simulation using FLARENET
- Perform Process / Optimisation Studies like Flare Study, Vent and Drain Study, HIPPS Configuration Study, etc.
- Preparation of PFD's, Material Balance, PSFD's, P&ID's and C&E Diagrams.
- Equipment Sizing
- Process Datasheets for Equipment and Instruments
- Develop Operating and Control Philosophies
- Develop Safeguarding Philosophies for Process Shutdown / Emergency Shutdown
- Blowdown / Depressurisation Simulations through rigorous modelling in HYSYS (Dynamics) & OLGA
- HAZID, HAZOP, SIL assessment and Design Reviews
- Preparation of Operating Manual