Structural Engineering section is capable of handling complete engineering from conceptualization to installation for all type of fixed offshore platforms including jackets, topsides, helidecks, living quarters, bridges, flare towers, appurtenances, brown filed modifications including float-over topsides in shallow to medium range of water depths. The following are the brief of main activities handled in the section:
- Design and material Specifications
- In-service analyses (Inplace, Pile Driveability, Fatigue, Dynamic, Seismic, Blast, Ship Impact, Post Impact / Collapse etc.)
- Cathodic Protection Design
- Panel Lifting Analyses
- Yard Engineering
- Construction Aids Design
- Installation aids Design
- Skid track DesignAs-built.
- Shop Fabrication Packages
- Pre-service Analyses (Skidded Loadout, Trailer Loadout, Transportation, Float-over related, Lift, Lunch and Upending,
- Floatation and Upending, On Bottom Stability and Mudmat Design etc.
- Procurement activities including raising MRs, Issuing TBEs, Vendor Documents / Drawings Approval
- Material Management including control sheets, nesting etc